I have another problem...

padsquad43

I have routes like this:

ROK100 MDW-LAS-SFO

When someone flies just the MDW-LAS route, it also shows me someone flew the LAS-SFO route. Is there a way to make it so its not the flight number, but the route number  ( schedules/details/1,2,etc..)? Or will I just have to set it up so LAS-SFO is ROK100-1 or something? Thanksss!

I have routes like that, the way i did it was, put the flight number but with an extra number at the end to tell what leg number it is, like for example GAC30474 GAC3047 is the flight back to Hong Kong from Wellington NZ, 4 is the leg number, so it is GAC3047 leg 4 that way GACV pilots can fly say VHHH-YPDN which is GAC30461, and it will show up as that.

Cheers

Dan C

• Administrators

Thanks Dan. Well, also, I have different routes at different times. It tells me the routes already there when I try to add the same route at a different time. Am I going to have to use one flight per route?

Only if you're using the same flight number, the flight numbers have to be unique, but you can do the same route. Change the flight number, or add a letter suffix at the end