VA Images

rpalmer800

Hey!

If anybody needs any Images created for there virtual airline, ranging from Banners, to Awards, to Events....let me know. As a holiday goft, i will give anybody up to 2 banners, FREE! :D Delivery in as soon as 24 hours. Please email me at rpalmer800@gmail.com if your interested. Please look below to see some of my recent vDAL holiday banners.

DELTA-A.jpg

DELTA-F.jpg

I will post some more images here in the future. Thanks. I can also make VA Logo's. And cheap web designs.

Web Designs starting @ $30. Web Mockups can be made in as little as 2 days. :) I can also do Fleet Repaints starting @ 6 dollars per paint.

**Please note, if you need a logo created and it is based off a real world entity, you will require proper permission for any copyrighted material to be used.**

Hello,

I do appreciate your services especially offered at a low price, however I am a little shocked by the price of the banner. It is a simple picture copy and pasted from the internet then a layer of text added to it along with the airline logo. I don't think that is worth $2, that is a job that can take less than 2 minutes to do. I think a correct price for it is $0.75-$1.00.

I do not mean to insult your rate, but it just do not seem right.

Thanks,

Ryan Rinaldi

• Like 1

No, Honestly, i will give banners for free. But... We full rights to use the images used above. We (vDAL) have licenses from delta, and the images Have no copyright. And on actual banners, we would be using flight sim photo's, i was just simply giving an example of a holiday banner. But yes, i can make banners for free.

• Like 1