Graphic designer needed

simpilot

• Administrators

Due to a backlog in work and my personal life status I am looking for a motivated freelance graphic designer(s) that is(are) capable of producing graphic images, psd templates, and advertising banners for use on business web sites as well as virtual airlines. This person needs to be able to communicate in English and in a reasonable amount of time. Work is available immediately. Prompt payment via PayPal when any work is completed or goals are reached. If you are in the USA any income you receive will be reported by my company and a 1099 will be sent to you at the end of the year. Depending on your situation you may or may not have to claim the income at the end of the year with the IRS.

If you are interested please conatct me at david (at) simpilotgrop.com and attach some examples of your work or include some links to your work. Also include your requirements for payment.

*Any work furnished in this manner will be copyrighted to the final user for the project it is created for.