Caribbean Airlines Virtual

ChrisA

How do you have so many pilots so quickly? Where do you advertise?

They are just that good. :rolleyes: I helped them out with the website, and the staff over there is the most dedicated I have ever met. There is no doubt that this pilots are going to love the virtual airline. They had no advertising, Just a great structure.

• Like 1

The first sentence of the post is clear enough. Please re-read my message.

I would kindly ask you to remove the text

I wasn't talking about the font. :) I am talking about the text itself which is copyrighted and can be used only for Air Serbia Virtual.

They are just that good. :rolleyes: I helped them out with the website, and the staff over there is the most dedicated I have ever met. There is no doubt that this pilots are going to love the virtual airline. They had no advertising, Just a great structure.

I'm not sure if you understand what I mean by advertise. In order for someone to find a website they must have been told about it unless they happen to just ponder across the site. Which is unlikely as the site is new and won't be near the top of the search yet.

Did they use Word of Mouth, Statuses on Facebook, Forums (If so Which ones. I wouldn't count this one) That sort of thing. I don't mean Google Adds and what ever like that.

I could probably also put it down to there not being many Caribbean Airlines VA's arround as well.