Looking for staff

Sava

I know that I have often criticized members for looking for pilots and staff im these forums, but I am doing it myself now, as I already have an established VA but need some help running at my free time is starting to get limited and my priorities change.

I have thought this through pretty much and I am looking for persons who would like to be part of a staff team of a well established airline and help make it better and more successful.

I have decided on expanding the applications beyond the actual pilots of the airline because I want someone with fresh ideas and people who are like minded.

As you know, my VA Air serbia virtual, is a realistic VA with a relatively small fleet and aircraft types but with plans to expand. I am looking for someone that has the same ideas on how a VA should look like.

I am aware many of you (if not all) run VAs yourself, but I am going to give it a shot none the less. I guess joining powers might have a good effect.

You would be joining the team as a BoG member with full rights. Bare in mind that I am looking for good standing members of the community and any applicant (if any) will be interviewed in detail etc.

So, if anyone is interested in helping me improve the VA to be a much better one, shoot me a pm.

I know that I have often criticised members for looking for pilots and staff im these forums, but I am doing it myself now.

I have thought this through pretty much and I am looking for persons who would like to be part of a staff team of a well established airline and help make it better and more successful.

I have decided on expanding the applications beyond the actual pilots of the airline because I want someone with fresh ideas and people who are like minded.

As you know, my VA Air serbia virtual, is a realistic VA with a relativly small fleet and aircraft types but with plans to expand. I am looking for someone that has the same ideas on how a VA should look like.

I am aware many of you (if not all) run VAs yourself, but I am going to give it a shot none the less. I guess joining powers might have a good effect.

You would be joining the team as a BoG member with full rights. Bare in mind that I am looking for good standing members of the community and any applicant (if any) will be interviewed in detail etc.

So, if anyone is interested in helping me improve the VA to be a much better one, shoot me a pm.

now this just looks really bad in your part!!! you dont only just point it out that we shouldnt do it...you go on and on and on about how we should be looking for staff somewhere else... oooooohhh how the tables have turned!

• Like 1

• Moderators

now this just looks really bad in your part!!! you dont only just point it out that we shouldnt do it...you go on and on and on about how we should be looking for staff somewhere else... oooooohhh how the tables have turned!

I'm not sure what you are getting on about this...it doesn't really have to do anything to what Sava said before about looking for staff somewhere else in a different post. Yet, other virtual airlines does that here as well, not often at all. What I think what Sava was looking for someone here in this community who has been long standing, rather than asking other flight sim forums. I think I seen a few long standing people here in this community.

You may want to re-read Sava's original post. ;)

Cheers!

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you are getting on about this...it doesn't really have to do anything to what Sava said before about looking for staff somewhere else in a different post. Yet, other virtual airlines does that here as well, not often at all. What I think what Sava was looking for someone here in this community who has been long standing, rather than asking other flight sim forums. I think I seen a few long standing people here in this community.

You may want to re-read Sava's original post. ;)

Cheers!

I'm not really sure my self as to how you don't understand why I posted what I posted...it's only relevant because I'm discussing something that was mentioned in his original post....now lets move on I'm sure I made my point clear