vLufthansa Needs Pilots/Staff

valerio

Hello all pilots, vLufthansa is a re-open virtual airline wich closed in 2006 due to financial problems, we are open again and we are in need of good staff and pilots, if you think you can help us in any way, please join us sendind an email to operations@vlufthansa.org and/or register through our website.

Thank you very much

Valerio Figueira

vLufthansa CEO

• Like 2

vLufthansa is legal and permission was granted 4 years ago, is people around the world that want a va just for themselves and create copies and morr copies, we have written consent and we expect to work very closer with them, this way realism will be our excellence! Unfortunatelly other va with name luftthansa will remain open because because its just too much.

My best regards and thank you for your replies.

I really like your site. It looks very nice. I`m really sorry to say that you will most probably get shut down within a few weeks. Lufthansa doesn`t allow virtual airlines to use their Name and Logo at all.

Virtual Lufthansa is a Virtual Airline for Microsoft Flight Simulator. - Lufthansa Logos and Trademark are propriety of Lufthansa.

well... theres your awnser!

Your site is very good.

Just a few suggestions.

The Drop downs that expand the whole menu length may not be such a good idea just becuase of the shear amount of mouse movement required to select something. It would probably be better to have it go to below the top level menu item.

Also there is a small grammatical error on the side bar. It says "Aircrafts" where it should be simply "Aircraft"

Other than that I hope you do well. :)

Well just writing Logos and Trademark remain property of Lufthansa doesn't protect you in any way from being shut down by Lufthansa. If they don't want you to use their Name and Logo they have any right to shut your site down...no matter what you write in the footer.

If this VA has permission i wish you best luck! I really like your site. But as far as i know...some of my friends are flying for Real Lufthansa and also didn't get permission to use the Logo for a virtual airline....Lufthansa never has issued a permission to any virtual organisation to operate under Lufthansa Name and Logo and probably never will.

Do you guys want me to send you the Cease and Decease they gave me for the domain I was running? I had a "Lufthansa" in my URL but they said I cannot say Lufthansa anywhere on the website including the URL. I had more of a disclaimer as well :P If you wanna continue operations as a Lufthansa, dont have the url be vLufthansa.com and do not have their bird logo on the website.

Like i said i like his site and i wish him the best luck with his VA. I`m just pretty sure that DLH didn`t give permission to any VA. And if that`s the case i would consider to just simulate lufthansa operations but change the Name and Logo Of the VA or just don`t use a logo. If he got permission that`s even better then but i doubt it.

No mseiwald, what I do is give the benefit of the doubt, just because they didn't give it to you, doesn't mean they didn't give it to him. You can never tell for sure, what a company will do. Just because you think they never do something, doesn't mean it will always be like that. Things do change.

Man can't you read a post correct? I never had a Lufthansa VA, therefore never asked for a permission, therefore never was shut down! What i said was that 2 friends who are pilots as well flying at Lufthansa asked them for permission because they wanted to open a Lufthansa VA and permission was denied with Lufthansa saying they are not going to give out a permission to use their Name and Logo to any Virtual Organisation. That is what i was saying. I already said 3 times i wish him best luck with his VA if he has permission but after Lufthansa saying they don't give it out to any VA to their OWN pilots i doubt it. Thats it!

It's strange that its a website of a german airline, presumably aimed at german pilots, but no german-language website.

it looks very pretty though! Let's see for how long :)

Answearing to this is very simple, we came here looking for staff, if we had the staff that could speak and write fluent german then we would do that Mr!, till then everyone knows english, and who doesn't, well... bad luck.

Has i posted in the first place, since this topic is going out of context, we are asking for staff and not permission to stay open (that is more than done), who wants to join us is more than welcome and we do really apreciate, because we are simulating real world operations it is a big chalenge to insert routes, fleets, merge them together and get a smooth flight planning system, all those things require time, staff and sometimes even money, but I'm just asking for help with technical bits and if someone wants, for leisure.

PS: Go to google and see how many Virtual Lufthansas exist, its just wrong this, i was expecting from you guys was actually "Another one?!" than "I hope you last".

• Like 1