vDelta Airlines! What do you think?

Ariel

vdeltaheader.png

Well guys i think it is now my turn to show you all my new project!....YES ANOTHER DELTA! :P

Would really like your guises opinion on the over all layout and presentation...as well as any recommendations for any additions you guys think would be nice to add!

We are also looking for staff members!

Open positions:

Fleet Manager

COO

Human Resources

Hub Managers

Training Officer

&

Schedules Manager

If anyone is interested you can PM me here or email to info@vdelta.org

With ALL that said here's the link to vDelta Airlines!

• Like 1

While I am really not a fan of the layout you have, it looks nice. You might also want to disable the popup that is displayed when you right click. Quite annoying and it doesn't server any purpose since FF for exmaple has an option that says "Disable this page from making popups in the future". And in other browsers you can just use the menu to view the source.

Nice site all in all.

• Like 1

While I am really not a fan of the layout you have, it looks nice. You might also want to disable the popup that is displayed when you right click. Quite annoying and it doesn't server any purpose since FF for exmaple has an option that says "Disable this page from making popups in the future". And in other browsers you can just use the menu to view the source.

Nice site all in all.

Popup will be taken off...it wasn't put in place for page source purposes...but will be taken off!! All In all thanx for the comment!! :-)

Good luck, I am not a huge fan of the site layout, it looks very messy in my view. I do like the drop down effects you have.

I can understand you not being a fan of the layout...but how is it messy? I can't fix what is broken if I don't know!!!

I would probably say the bit with news and pilots, also the big image can get a bit annoying

Would look better if the top menu was the whole width of the background image. Other than that, really nice!

both of you guys have fair view points...but the site was designed to replicate deltas website...which is why we have that big image background that will be changed from time to time...also the menu is the same width as deltas actual menu...thanx to both of you guys for your comments :-)

It kind of looks weird with two menu's plus i also agree the front page is messy and not aligned very well.

Yea I have been contemplating on removing the second menu so that is a good point...I might have missed some alignments could you point them out to me as I don't see anything misaligned atleast not from my end...and how would you guys re arrange everything? I'm open to suggestions!! :-)

maybe another idea for your homepage image:On my homepage I have a big image as well but it chooses randomly between two dozen of different images. For certain countries, a guest user automatically sees a picture of an airport in his own country..

actually this has been my idea behind that big image that i have...but havent really looked into as to how i can accomplish this...do you mind helping me out on this...i know your busy with your VA but can you point me to the right direction as to how i can accomplish this!?!

Its called a nivo slider, you just get the free one from here http://dev7studios.com/nivo-slider/ and install it. Then change some of the CSS code to make it fit your needs

I guess I should have clarified what exactly was my idea..I don't want a slider...I want a pic randomizer when the page is refreshed not every so seconds!!!!

• 2 weeks later...