Question about schedules

Strider

I am not sure if this is the right place for this question. I have a few different airlines in my VA, I have a cargo division, code MHK, but it is too similar to the main code MH (Malaysia Airlines) And my flight tracking software doesn't pick it up, and when filed it adds the K in the number field and Malaysia Airlines as the airline. My Question is if I change the MHK code to something different like MK would it affect anything, if so how can I fix it?

I changed it once t my airline. What you need to do is after changing the airline code go to your database and in your schedules table replace all old Airline codes with your new one. I did it with a sql query.... To update all colums where i had the Old code with my New one.

• 4 years later...
On 2/2/2013 at 7:02 PM, mseiwald said:

I changed it once t my airline. What you need to do is after changing the airline code go to your database and in your schedules table replace all old Airline codes with your new one. I did it with a sql query.... To update all colums where i had the Old code with my New one.

I couldn't find any information on how to do this. Thanks to your instructions I was able to complete the process. Thank-you!