United Airlines Virtual

A new VA Has been formed. We are in need of staff and pilots. We will hire anyone who asks. Contact me at unitedairlinesvirtual@ptsoftcorp.com and sign up at http://www.unitedair....ptsoftcorp.com.

We are also looking for a person who will complete a basic skin and pilot center for us for free. Anyone who is interested can contact me at unitedairlinesvirtual@ptsoftcorp.com

Thanks,

A new VA Has been formed. We are in need of staff and pilots. We will hire anyone who asks. Contact me at unitedairlinesva11@gmail.com and sign up at http://www.unitedair....ptsoftcorp.com.

mhhhh something about subdomain names that fly me away from even looking at a VA site!

We are also looking for a person who will complete a basic skin and pilot center for us for free. Anyone who is interested can contact me at unitedairlinesva11@gmail.com.

Thanks,

nothing is free in this world except for the already published skins here on phpvms other than i think if you are going to operate a phpvms site you should know the ins and outs of the software itself...you will be surprised how you can transform the site with out having to hire someone to do it for you or to wait for someone to do it for you for free!!

• Like 1

Usually it means that they have not got their own hosting and/or can mean that there is a chance the VA is not considered permanent. I used my personal hotmail account until I worked out how to set up email accounts, now I have the official email under the reachva domain and my hotmail remains for personal matters.

• Like 1

You can get a domain for .99 cents! 1and1.com . It's not expensive at all, if you just use a subdomain you won't get any long term pilots. It also makes you and your virtual airline look bad. Show me a virtual airline with a subdomain that is successful, you won't find any. Try to strive for perfection and don't always take the "free" route because it shows it really does, it shows that you don't want to commit and people can tell that your just 50% committed. Take the advise here seriously, these people have successful virtual airline and are growing everyday.

• Like 2