Skyline v1.1 (Updated 11/4/13)

freshJet

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have been working with Iain Robb's skin and modifying and adding some of the SimPilot Modules to it and trying to come up with some different color themes at the same time. This is one of my favorite skin's at this time and I am learning a lot from it and just hope one day I can modify a template as well as he and others have done. Once I am done I am going to post on my site as according to the Creative Common's link he provided as long as I leave his credit at the bottom is it alright to modify and redistribute. You can see the SimPilot Modules and some simple color theme changes I have made at my test virtual airline, in my signature below.

Thanks goes out to Iain Robb for this great work!

You can log in using the info below as some links don't work until you log in at this point! I am working on fixing the guest links! The info below log's you in as pilot Bob Smith!

jva0015 - Pilot ID

smith777 - Password

I have now uploaded the 5 color changes I have made to the original Skyline skin by Iain Robb and now have Skyline Red, Skyline Brown, Skyline Green, Skyline Orange, and Skyline Holiday ( with red, green, and blue mixture for the holidays), You can now download them at the link below. Remember you must install the SimPilot Group modules to get your site to look like mine. They include the Plugin Manager, AirMail, News, ScreenShot Gallery, Exam Center, and a few others.

Once again thanks to Iain Robb for the original skin! According to his Creative Common's link he provided in his skin, it can be modified and redistributed!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

First, you'll need to remove the image as the background image and insert it into the HTML inside the div called 'topBanner', give it an ID such as 'plane'. Then, add 'position:relative;' to the #topBanner CSS. Once that's done, add the following to your CSS:

#topBanner #plane {
position:absolute;
top:-30px;
right:-30px;
}

• 1 year later...