Emirates Airline for sale!!

Zishan

out of the 20 pilots or so only like 3-5 are actually flying! jordan left you a good looking site attractive to new pilots! really wonder what went wrong side from your studies being in the way of you managing the VA!

I don't even think he has managed it at all. Some of the content isn't accurate at all and if anyone is interested in buying it, it is just for the skin. There is nothing special besides the website design that they would be receiving as you said they don't have many pilots and many of them don't fly.

I'll start the bidding then, 1 Rupee.

I don't see how you can sell something you've let run into the ground.

Jon

Can you please stop the harsh comments please. If you have something to say, say it to me via PM If not then please just shut up. This forum used to be so peaceful and positive now it's just a place where you bad feedback in a bad way stop others from posting here. Please just stop for myself and other users on this forum.

Unfortunately, this is the way most forums go. It is not that people are being intentionally mean, it is the way people perceive the messages, as text is primarily unemotional. Thus you don't get the true meaning, or the meaning the poster wanted gets lost in interpretation of it. I was never that keen on the design of the site. I think it is too pink in color.

• Like 2

Strider has a very good point there...and so does Sava....most of my comments on here are perceived as rude....harsh and blunt...though that is not my intention that is the way I come off to people in forums as they don't hear the emotion behind what I say but I have to deal with that and expect/hope others understand and feel the same way I do to what I say

Unfortunately, this is the way most forums go. It is not that people are being intentionally mean, it is the way people perceive the messages, as text is primarily unemotional. Thus you don't get the true meaning, or the meaning the poster wanted gets lost in interpretation of it. I was never that keen on the design of the site. I think it is too pink in color.

Hes got a good point there.

Also can i have a link to the Emirates VA if its still operating?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm selling Emirates VA which is with a complete website also I'll be giving the buyer a 2 month free hosting. The hosting client is Hosting24. If you would like more information please contact me via PM and our link is emiratesva.org

HEY!! how much are you offering? i am interested in buying it from you. im at uni and for my higher project i am setting up a virtual airline. so i thought getting a ready made one will be much better

thanks