Customized Jumpseat

Zach

Hi all,

Is there anyway to pull the jumpseat feature out of the RealSchedules by SimPilot?

I do not need any other features except a simple jump seat feature that will use the pilots money and transfer him from one location to another with i click, and another to confirm.

If its not possible, i may have to find someone who can custom code me one....

Thanks in advance

Zach

• Like 1

Hmm okay. I have tried to do this already, but i am using it alongside FrontSchedules, as my index.php/schedules page is disabled. Pilots fly from say.... A to B, then must fly from B to somewhere else. But if the pilot doesn't want to fly, then he can jump seat to another place. I 'Jumpseated' in the realscheduleslite module, however it didn't update my current location on the front schedules. I have also modified the fronschedules so that You can only select your last destination to view schedules, however, i add in some code so that the pirep does not have to be accepted before this happens.

Where should i pull the code from? Would i put it in modules/Jumpseat ? and then display the jumpseat.tpl file with the code on the necessary page?

Thanks for the help!

Actually, i got the same question.

I now adapted the Front Schedule so Pilots can't bid on flights if they're not at the departure airport.

Hljxjdd.jpg

Now, what i wanna do is to put in another box to book a jumpseat flight - to wichever airport.

But, RealSchedule Lite would only let you buy a jumpseat ticket to airports where an aircraft is available - so this is a function i gotta disable - right ?

Where to start - core/common/RealScheduleLiteData.class.php ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've new in PHPVMS. The main goad I need to achieve if following:

- Aircrafts must be unique (identified my reg number). When a pilot flies a route with aircraft X from airport A to airport B, and the PIREP is approved, the aircraft should no longer be available in airport A, but in airport B

- Pilots must also have a location at each time, and the administrator can "move" the pilots from one location to an other

For example:

In airport A we have

Aircraft X and aircraft Y

Pilot 1

Pilot 1 should move Aircraft X to airport B (where Pilot 2 is waiting for it)

Then, the administrator moves Pilot 1 back to Airport A.

Pilot 1 has the task of moving Aircraft Y to Airport B

After these to ferry flights, and after approving the PIREPs, Aircraft X and Y are available from Airport B , and the location of Pilots 1 and 2 are Airport B

I hope I could explain it clearly

There's an other need:

Pilots shoud have "simulator" training (offline flights), but want to compute these flights into PHPVMS environmente. In these cases the pilot should be able to select any aircraft, and fly from any location to whatever other

Would I be able to implement this with default PHPVMS installation? Or do I need to install any addon? (If there's a way to do what I need)

Other less important goals I need are, badge/ranges management,

Thanks for your help, I'm a little bit confused