A little request

goldenairways

As you may know, my VA's website has been down for a few months now. I have been trying free hosting companys non stop and trying to install phpVMS on the hosting but non of them seem to work. I can get the first installation page when you fill in the MySQL database info but can't get further than that. It doesn't allow me to. I don't know if its an issue with phpVMS, but it worked a while ago so I am assuming not. I was just wondering if somebody would be kind enough to give us free hosting for a few months, I hope it wont streach out too long but at the moment my webpage is quite rubbish, I just have a temporary website. I would require a panel account because I am wishing to add a forum too. If anybody can help I will be most greatful, and while its being hosted from you, I will add "Hosted by *YourVA*" for credit. Thank you for any offers, ;)

ps. I am currently trying to contact our old hosts to try and get free hosting back in the mean time. :P Wish me luck

Guest CableGuy

Well i can offer you hosting, I cannot offer cPanel access, But i can offer you anything you need, I have HostMonster hosting for 45 months left, Its nice and Fast. Email me @ itscableguy@gmail.com :: and i can setup your site.

Well i can offer you hosting, I cannot offer cPanel access, But i can offer you anything you need, I have HostMonster hosting for 45 months left, Its nice and Fast. Email me @ itscableguy@gmail.com :: and i can setup your site.

Ok. Do you think you could set up an FTP account pointing to my golden airways folder. I have had lots of responses from this which I am pleased about, and I am in negotiations with othe people. Also for if and when I finally get hosting, would you know how I would transfer all the files to what ever hosting I have including the MySQL databases?