SouthWest Virtual Hiring Pilots!

Hello people! My name is Vincent Jeffman and im the owner for SouthWest Virtual! We are a realistic and fun Virtual Airline that is looking for pilots. We fly via: FSX, FS2004 and we are the airline to fly for! Are you tired off boring normal flights? Well, join SouthWest Virtual to spice up your flying experience! We will give pilot training and we are not just looking for pilots. We need some trusty people such as: Economic Manager and a Fleet Manager! if you are interested then please leave a comment and i will reply to you with more info on becoming a pilot for the Freshest VA ever! We also have a facebook group and a Website! Add me on facebook, Vincent Jeffman. Happy flying and have a nice day! //Vincent Jeffman, Owner and founder of SouthWest Virtual

:rolleyes:;):P:D

post-5976-0-26625900-1362483981_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

So, just to get that right - You're presenting as an airline wich noone is to see - asking future pilots to just "trust" you to have the "Freshest VA ever?"

Why not wait until there's actually something to show us ?

I don't know about other pilots, but i tend to not join a VA without seeing something :blink:

• Like 2

So, just to get that right - You're presenting as an airline wich noone is to see - asking future pilots to just "trust" you to have the "Freshest VA ever?"

Why not wait until there's actually something to show us ?

I don't know about other pilots, but i tend to not join a VA without seeing something :blink:

Exactly!

My airline isn't a one monther! The reason that i can't provide a VA link is because it's undergoing work to it so it's inactive! So if you want to join you just got to trust me! //Vincent Jeffman

That's ridiculous! Why are you trying to show us something that you don't even have ready yet? Looks like your a bit impatient anyhow you won't find any pilots here as we are all virtual airline owners. Why should a pilot trust you, they don't know you or what you have to offer, you haven't even shown us a logo yet. Telling people to add you on Facebook is a red flag for me. That is just not professional.

• Like 1

Agreed with the above. Reach Airways was in development for 6 months before I opened the doors to hiring only AFTER I had set up a website and got everything functional and in place for it. I used those six months to establish the airlines idea, researching other VAs and what pilots were interested in and also looking at areas where Reach could stand out from the other airlines. I also used the time to create repaints, trial routes and do some basic preparations for advertising on various forums and videos for youtube.

Establishing a successful VA isn't an instant overnight thing, like a real business it takes much planning and preparation beforehand otherwise you're doomed to fail from the start.

• Like 2

Good Luck Vincent!

I have to tell you, it took me since about November (so around 4 months) until I actually

opened AAV's doors to recruitment, and operations started.

As of now we have 7 active pilots, and our website could still use improvement (always room for improvement),

so I suggest working on your virtual airline's site, scheme, and more before advertising.

Again, wish you luck.

If you really want this to be a good VA, forget about advertising it now. Concentrate on getting the design done, getting your plan organised, and implementing that plan. You will have multiple parts to the plan that must be done in sequence, for it to be a success. My VA, I started it years ago, and it failed so I put it on hold. Planned it better. It took me 4 to 5 years to get it planned out properly. Now look, I have a successful VA. So Time is everything when it comes to starting a VA. Yes I took a lot of time, and it took a good bit of money, but it has paid off. There have been so many one month VA's posting here, that it isn't funny anymore, and we don't want to see another one month VA. It may surprise you, but we want you to succeed, but that means you need to do the work. We can help you when you need help. But dont advertise for pilots yet. You will need staff before you open and get pilots. You will also need to have something to show to get the staff.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with some of these posts, while our VA is also a 2 "monther", I ensured our website, SmartCARS, Forums etc were all running, tested and working before I posted our URL anywhere. To come on here without it just isnt a good start to your VA.

That said however, from one fresh VA to another, I wish you the best of luck!

I have to agree with some of these posts, while our VA is also a 2 "monther", I ensured our website, SmartCARS, Forums etc were all running, tested and working before I posted our URL anywhere. To come on here without it just isnt a good start to your VA.

That said however, from one fresh VA to another, I wish you the best of luck!

This was 2 years ago. I think it's safe to say it's already long gone.