Virtual JagyGold Airways is Opening

A new VA is opened. We are recruiting. We hope to have lots of new pilots coming to start a virtual airline carrer. JagyGold Airways is an airline which allows you to just sign up and fly. We know FSX is not a job. It is a hobby. So we accept PIREPS which are sped up (More Simulation Rate). We also only require 1 flight a month. The first people 15 yrs of age or older can apply for staff. Donations will help our VA get better technology. Welcome to VGAW. Visit our website: http://virtualjagygold.ptsoftcorp.com. PTSoftCorp owns JGAW.

JGA0001.png

Good luck to you!

I keep asking myself "why do these VA's keep starting up and when posting, not post the link to their website?" Always make sure you post a link, it makes you look ill-prepared and well... unprofessional when you don't add links in. Maybe vary your sentences a little bit, and add in some more "colorful" words that will make us, or possible applicants, excited to read your post and to get involved! Also, I wouldn't keep that signature (by the way, it links to a different United Virtual Airlines than the one you started up in February) when you are advertising your "new" airline.

Best of luck...

I can't even describe the number of things you did wrong, so I won't even try.

Looks like a 15 minute job, from the site, to the content (check your spelling, grammar, etc.), domain and everything.

If you didn't put any time into it, why would pilots invest their time in flying?

Also, aren't you already running a VA? What happened to that? In stead of working on that one, why start a new VA?

Some food for thought.

• Like 3

I am sorry but this is doomed to fail already. Stop creating VA's you have no interest in running. You are making a mockery out of this hobby. The whole point of a VA is to simulate the operations of an airline, even if you run a fictional VA. Letting people fly with speed up time, if in excess which by the sounds of it, you will allow, is just boring. Also what aircraft are you allowing people to fly? Sounds like you will have every aircraft under the sun and then some. The web site colors, are just hideous. Dont use a subdomain of your "company" as it doesn't work. Don't just open a VA after just 5 mins of thinking of it. The more VA's you open, the worse your reputation becomes, and it is already poor from your first attempt. This will just make it worse. You won't get any pilots joining simple as that.

• Like 5