American Airlines Virtual

Who here would be interested in putting their flight simulator and aviation love to the test and become a pilot for the growing virtual airline: American AirlinesV

We offer dynamic employee site, phpVMS, sleek design, pilot center, generated schedules, flexible PIREPS, pilot handbook and more!

Come see for yourself @ American Airlines Virtual

We've been up and running operations for almost 2 months, and it's my goal to go strong all day long and keep this VA alive and long lasting for the ages

The idea was conceived in October, the website, planning, and hiring went from December to February in which we finally began operations. Nice comments are appreciated!

I look forward to joining you all in the virtual skies in this wonderful community and looking forward to receiving and giving any help!

Our site:

http://aavirtual.aerohome.net

Our Facebook:

http://facebook.com/FlyAAGEFS

Our Twitter:

https://twitter.com/VirtualAA

Go apply, and see the difference.

Contact one of our executives: ceo@aavirtual.x10.bz

president@aavirtual.x10.bz

vp@aavirtual.x10.bz

"We Know Why You Fly"

logo.png

why an american airline with a registration in montenegro europe?

.me is quite a popular and cheap now.

Plus TLDs don't often actually reflect where the owner is based anymore. It's just because it's short/convenient/cool looking... I use .tt but I've never been to Trinidad and Tobago in my life, let alone live there.

Domain and hosting resolving, should be up

in no later than 24-48 hours. ;)

well your site is up but there seems to be some sort of error

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) (2002)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in/home/www/AAVirtual.me/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

looks great....but.....i dont know...i personally hate blurry logos...it just shows the quality your putting into it...i dont mean make everything clear and shinny but...atleast clear

comparisonqq.png

so i took the time to redo your logo to make your site look a bit better

heres the logo just right click and save. save it as logo.png so you can just upload it to your server and wala magic! ;)

avalogo.png

• Moderators

.me is quite a popular and cheap now.

Plus TLDs don't often actually reflect where the owner is based anymore. It's just because it's short/convenient/cool looking... I use .tt but I've never been to Trinidad and Tobago in my life, let alone live there.

thanks for the info seems like i am still oldskool and want my TDLs showing where am from :-)

• 2 weeks later...

This seems suspicious - you just bought the domain and you're transferring it less than 2 months in? The only reason that I can think of that is somewhat reasonable is that your registrar was very shady and you got out of there while you could, however since you're with name.com I highly doubt that they are a low quality registrar.

This seems suspicious - you just bought the domain and you're transferring it less than 2 months in? The only reason that I can think of that is somewhat reasonable is that your registrar was very shady and you got out of there while you could, however since you're with name.com I highly doubt that they are a low quality registrar.

Actually name.com is of very good quality but my suspicions are with you. .. somethings fishy around here

OK, the official reason name.com will not provide us registrar services are because they believed

that we were hosting a phishing login for the other AAvirtuals (not sure if it was .com or .net)

and that they got complaints (weird).

Anyway, I made backups and contacted our host and web designer and we should be back up

and running new site, new ACARs, new domain, etc by this week.

When everything is up, our new domain is: http://aalv.net (It will return a blank page until

the nameservers have updated/propogated and our host accepts our pending request)