NavData Module

lorlandi

Hi all, i wonder if it is possible to create a module to manually update the database navdata as for now it is only possible to do it directly in the database.

A query module for the different fields to search on airway, location or name for easy searching and updating.

Thanks and Regards

I believe he means to allow updating the database. It would be useful in some situation. For us an update would be great as some of the airports we fly to now use a different ICAO to what is in the database (for example Coffs Harbour is in the database listed as YSCH though it was changed to YCFS as it is now in 2007).

Yes, the idea is to update manually the data base, and is true the airacs costs money but with this module we can have the ability to insert new points in case of new airports and procedures sid and stars. Any way i'll try to do something i'm not a programmer but have time.

Regards

Yes i know that :(:unsure: will be a big work but the first step is to create the module, the main idea is the ability to change the information as you need according the flights and update the wrong route fixes in schedules not update all the table, and also to imput the new information like your post. I think is much better than to make changes directly in the data base with the risk to do somothing wrong with manual procedure.

Regards