***EASYJET VIRTUAL AIRLINES STAFF AND PILOTS WANTED***

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, there was a radio station in a previous va I was in, and to be honest it was a great hit, with pilots listening while they fly with metars and real live Info, the karaoke, childish I know, but that's linked with the radio, pilots just liked the idea. We're just trying to suit what our pilots like, not making it a misery, after all all this va stuff is just a load of fun, what were here for

Yeah, there was a radio station in a previous va I was in, and to be honest it was a great hit, with pilots listening while they fly with metars and real live Info, the karaoke, childish I know, but that's linked with the radio, pilots just liked the idea. We're just trying to suit what our pilots like, not making it a misery, after all all this va stuff is just a load of fun, what were here for

That's like listening to an ATIS throughout the whole flight :wacko:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GoAirUK, this is getting ridiculous. Leave us alone please, and besides, we are doing great legally, we are tired of being called names, we are tired of being bothered so please do us and yourself a favor and leave us alone. We have caused you no bother, so spare your reputation and stop.

and by the way, can i have my name deleted off the GoAirUK roster and anything to do with me. I am tired of people asking me if i am coming back.

• Moderators

Your site is becoming to look a lot like my one........

Now i do have close contact with easyjet and their legal department which is why i have been running for over 3 years.

Time is ticking for you my friend, it wont be long before we see a sorry this va is now closed.