vStaff - v1.0

Kyle
Message added by Kyle

WARNING: This module is no longer supported from the developer as the developer is shifting their focus on phpVMS v4 Addons.

• 3 weeks later...

Where does the Staff_Photos folder go? It's just sitting there by itself with Admin and Core folders.

Yeah I was confused by this too. It's because it goes where those folders go in the root or for me it's public_html! Where ever your main phpVMS files are that's where it goes.

You should see Admin-Core-Lib folders. Staff Photos goes in that area. NOT inside one of those folders, but with them :) So you should see Admin-Core-Lib-Staff Photos in the root area after you upload the Staff Photos folder.

See image:

http://screencast.com/t/ptgrjXjAY

Hope this makes sense! I have an extra folder called pics in mine!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello,

I´m getting this error at admin panel when accessing to the config menu;

Notices:
The template file "//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_bar.tpl" doesn't exist in /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Notice:
The template file "//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_cat_bar.tpl" doesn't exist in /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Notice:
The template file "//admin/templates/vstaff/all_staff.tpl" doesn't exist in /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

If you could help me ;) thanks a lot!

• Moderators

Hello,

I´m getting this error at admin panel when accessing to the config menu;

Notices:
The template file "//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_bar.tpl" doesn't exist in /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Notice:
The template file "//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_cat_bar.tpl" doesn't exist in /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Notice:
The template file "//admin/templates/vstaff/all_staff.tpl" doesn't exist in /core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

If you could help me ;) thanks a lot!

Make sure you upload all of the files that you downloaded the module. If you are still getting the error, you may have a faulty downloaded file. Re-download it, and upload it again & overwrite it.

Cheers! ;)

Make sure you upload all of the files that you downloaded the module. If you are still getting the error, you may have a faulty downloaded file. Re-download it, and upload it again & overwrite it.

Cheers! ;)

I uploaded all files again right now, I also did it before. And I get again the same error overwriting all the files. :(

Make sure you are downloading the correct versions. There's two versions. TPL and PHP Template Versions.

If you are running phpVMS Version 2.1.934, then you have the TPL Version. - TPL Version

If you are running phpVMS Beta, then you must have the PHP Version - PHP Version

That was the point!!! I was installing the PHP version thinking that was the TPL, now is solved really appreciated your help, thanks again!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry for repeated question... phpvms version 2.1.v2.1.935

install php version of vstafflist, but in admin panel can't open modul because errors... all files copied and at places...

Notice: The template file "/home/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_bar.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home//public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Notice: The template file "/home/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_cat_bar.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home//public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Notice: The template file "/home/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/all_staff.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

if I install tpl version, getting 404 error

the same error if I go to http://kzr-va.net/index.php/vstaff

P.S. after installation tpl version, administration of this modul impossible, I wrote early - 404 error

Not Found
The requested URL /admin/index.tpl/vStaffListAdmin/ was not found on this server.

but if you go to http://kzr-va.net/index.php/vstaff you receive normal answer - There is no staff!

how I can correct it?

P.P.S. OK, problem resolved - if you install tpl version, you need to change addres from /index.tpl/vStaffListAdmin/ to /index.php/vStaffListAdmin/ in file /public_html/admin/modules/vStaffListAdmin/vstafflistadmin.php

thanks for attention

• 4 weeks later...

Notice: The template file "/home/buzzvir1/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_bar.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buzzvir1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Notice: The template file "/home/buzzvir1/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_cat_bar.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buzzvir1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Notice: The template file "/home/buzzvir1/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/all_staff.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buzzvir1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

• Administrators

Notice: The template file "/home/buzzvir1/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_bar.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buzzvir1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Notice: The template file "/home/buzzvir1/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/add_staff_cat_bar.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buzzvir1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Notice: The template file "/home/buzzvir1/public_html//admin/templates/vstaff/all_staff.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buzzvir1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/18860-i-have-a-xxxxxxtpl-file-not-found-error/

@Vansers I am sure you are pretty busy, but I have a feature suggestion for the vStaff module. I think it would be helpful if the current user groups dropdown is included on the add staff page and when you add a new staff member you can asign admin permissions right there

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Make sure you are downloading the correct versions. There's two versions. TPL and PHP Template Versions.

If you are running phpVMS Version 2.1.934, then you have the TPL Version. - TPL Version

If you are running phpVMS Beta, then you must have the PHP Version - PHP Version

There is an error in the TPL version and the vStaffListAdmin.php file in the /admin/modules/vStaffListAdmin/. This is what is in it:

echo '<li><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/index.tpl/vStaffListAdmin/">vStaffList Admin</a></li>'; around line 34

it should be:

echo '<li><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/index.php/vStaffListAdmin/">vStaffList Admin</a></li>';

change the tpl to php to get it to work in the admin panel!

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

First off, really nice module, it looks nice on the pictures, an it was everything i was looking for, but when i go to the site http://staralliancev...ndex.php/vstaff it looks like this : http://prntscr.com/bnas75

What are im doing wrong???

Please help

Best regards

Michael

[sOLVED]

Edited by DanishFlipper