vStaff - v1.0

Kyle
Message added by Kyle

WARNING: This module is no longer supported from the developer as the developer is shifting their focus on phpVMS v4 Addons.

• Moderators

vStaff - v1.0

This module will allow you to manage your staff list fully such as categories of your staff levels, manage your staff photo, bio, job title, and their current staff level. I think the picture will speak for it's self!

Created Under: http://creativecommo...s/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Completed By: Vansers

Screenshot of Module:

post-402-0-22783100-1366467412_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-43518800-1366467417_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-16964600-1366467422_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-62605500-1366467427_thumb.jpg

TO INSTALL MODULE:

1) Place the files as structured in the folder into your phpVMS Install location

2) Please run the sql_install.sql in your phpVMS as this will insert two tables for functionally of the module.

3) Enjoy!

4) BE SURE to set your staff_photos folder permissions to 777 as it will need access to it.

MODULE LINKS TO ADD TO YOUR WEBSITE. THE ADMIN LINK IS ALREADY ADDED.

<?php echo url('/vStaff'); ?>

Version 1.0 - April 20, 2013

• First Release

Download From GitHub - Download

ENJOY! :D

Very good!!

My language is Portuguese. most of our texts have accents, carrying upon entering the biographical page of the staff is well written.

Original text:

Luiz Fernando é um piloto que tem grandes habilidades dentro da aviação.

Within the system is.

Luiz Fernando ? um piloto que tem grandes habilidades dentro da avia??o

Have any way to change it without messing sql tables?

• Moderators

what do you mean with order? and the numbers at this

I think that is how it ordered on site priority

like it is done when you set manual ranking?

It's ordered like the manual ranking. ;)

• Administrators

I was going to fork this on github and add it into my extended version of phpvms but am a little confused with the license. In this post you state that it is licensed under the "Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" but in the readme on GitHub and the files posted there there is no mention of this license, and the license is not included with the package. The only mention is that the script is copyrighted by yourself at the top of each file. What are your intentions as far as future use of the module and license requirements?

Module Created By Vansers-Add-Ons (Vansers)

This module is only use for phpVMS (www.phpvms.net) - (A Virtual Airline Admin Software)

@Created By Vansers

@Copyrighted @ 2013

Version 1.0 (April.20.13) - Module Created

TO INSTALL MODULE:

1) Place the files as structured in the folder into your phpVMS Install location

2) Please run the sql_install.sql in your phpVMS as this will insert two tables for functionally of the module.

3) Enjoy!

4) BE SURE to set your staff_photos folder permissions to 777 as it will need access to it.

MODULE LINKS TO ADD TO YOUR WEBSITE. THE ADMIN LINK IS ALREADY ADDED.

<?php echo url('/vStaff'); ?>

• Moderators

I was going to fork this on github and add it into my extended version of phpvms but am a little confused with the license. In this post you state that it is licensed under the "Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" but in the readme on GitHub and the files posted there there is no mention of this license, and the license is not included with the package. The only mention is that the script is copyrighted by yourself at the top of each file. What are your intentions as far as future use of the module and license requirements?

@simpilot, I have forget to add the license in the ReadMe File and it has been added.

This module licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. You may feel free to fork it and integrate in your phpVMS Extended as you wish. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm trying to put this vStaff module to show on the same page as pilots_list but so far i hasn't been able to do so

i have tried copying the index.tpl content on pilot_list.tpl but no luck tried

<?php Template::Show('vstaff/index.tpl')?>

but same result as copying the hole index.tpl of vStaff

Venezolana Staff Team
There is no staff!

Ps.: i have 1 person added on the Staff on admin panel and when i run the vStaff page alone (not in the pilot_list) it works with out problems

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

i'm trying to put this vStaff module to show on the same page as pilots_list but so far i hasn't been able to do so

i have tried copying the index.tpl content on pilot_list.tpl but no luck tried

<?php Template::Show('vstaff/index.tpl')?>

but same result as copying the hole index.tpl of vStaff

Venezolana Staff Team
There is no staff!

Ps.: i have 1 person added on the Staff on admin panel and when i run the vStaff page alone (not in the pilot_list) it works with out problems

Sorry for the late delay. Here's an way you can do this...

You can add this into vstaff/index.tpl

$stafflevels = vStaffListData::GetAllStaffLevels();

And you'll be able to produce a list of your staff members.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...