FSX Settings Problem

Zishan

Hi,

I have build a Computer with great specs which can be seen below. My problem is that I get constant lag with a $1000 computer and it makes no sense. Running on Ultra High give me around 5-10 fps its stupid please help!

Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3770K CPU (4 x 3.50GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 8Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

8GB Ram

GTX 660 2GB

• Like 9

• Moderators

looks like you are new to fsx you can have the best running rigg but fsx will still run like s***. its the way its coded that makes is so bad.

google the following

fsx tweaking and go from there no need to have the settings to ultra it all depends on small changes

looks like you are new to fsx you can have the best running rigg but fsx will still run like s***. its the way its coded that makes is so bad.

google the following

fsx tweaking and go from there no need to have the settings to ultra it all depends on small changes

Very true indeed, how many cpus/threds? whats that?

I still don't understand people's obsession with ultra high to begin with. Graphics aren't everything. For me on my sim and my system I go for what looks more or less realistic, which I find ultra high does not achieve. It just puts extra load on your system for what? Some cloud reflections you don't notice? Some cars that don't do anything? Etc.

Only settings I have on max are texture and mesh resolutions, everything else is balanced and even at the frame hog that is Orbx Brisbane International I have a perfectly smooth flight experience even with the NGX.

I still don't understand people's obsession with ultra high to begin with. Graphics aren't everything. For me on my sim and my system I go for what looks more or less realistic, which I find ultra high does not achieve. It just puts extra load on your system for what? Some cloud reflections you don't notice? Some cars that don't do anything? Etc.

Only settings I have on max are texture and mesh resolutions, everything else is balanced and even at the frame hog that is Orbx Brisbane International I have a perfectly smooth flight experience even with the NGX.

Yeah I reliased that now, it's not that much of a difference :/ anyway I think the problem could be because i got windows 8

• 2 weeks later...