Help getting started with editing my pages, please.

RandyCain

Greetings, again. Thank you for your wonderful work on this system and it's features. I've been using Flight Simulator for years, and have had no problems understanding the operation aspects of PHPVms as it relates to VA operations. Everything works great! (Why doesn't my carraige return register?) (End of paragraph here.) What I came by for was to see if anyone here could point me to how to edit this text:

Posted by phpVMS Installer on 04/28/2013

Thanks for installing and using phpVMS!

Check out the docs for help and information on getting started on your VA.

This is just a starter skin - customize yours completely. This is just a basic, barebones example of what a skin is and how it works. Check out the crystal folder in the lib/skins directory. Make your own copy and fiddle around. For help, check out the forum, and skinning docs. Also, be sure to check out the skinning tutorials for a quick primer. The forums are also filled with plenty of helpful people for any questions you may have.

Good luck! (close quote, end of paragraph) I've been looking through all the pages in my core folders, but can't find this. Help? (end of paragraph) Also, I posted this yesterday and it never showed up, yet this forum appears to still be in use. What's up? (End of paragraph) Yours (br) Randy Cain

Hey,

It is a news post so all you have to do is edit/delete it and replace it with your own.

Also, though this is off topic, you should probably have posted this in the support forum for phpvms as I was under the impression you were asking to edit a VAcentral page.