News about the new administration program phpvms!

levicosta201

Hello guys, I'm here with news about the new program that I'm developing! Below is the news:

1. The program will have a different name, no longer VaAdm, but Virtual Airline Manager (VAM)!

2. The software does not need any php module for its operation.

3. The first version of the software [beta (1.0)], is available only to administrators, not making it possible for a standard user, because as promised changes your VA can be made directly from the software.

4. From version [release (2.0)] it will be available for both standard users and for administrators.

5. The software will interact with FSX yes! I added some information and features with the interaction between the FSX, although not the focus so far, but wanted to make something more interactive! Note: You will have some special features [wait ...]

6. The software will be yes FREE! Perhaps by gifts for those who want to contribute to the project!

7. At first, the verssão beta (1.0) will be released only for 5 VA's. But if all goes according to plan and the deadline for public release will be just one week after the test.

8. For the operation of the software will need to have on your computer NET Framework 4.5 to run the program.

9. The program will be accompanied by a text document with all informções necessary for handling program (I think it is not necessary as it is with an interface agrdável, and easy to use, unlike the previous one!)

10. Date of issue: I have no release date for I'm working on this project alone! But what I can say is that it will be very soon 4-5 weeks!

---------------------------------------- / / -------- -------------------------------

So folks this is it dexem your comments and hope you're enjoying my commitment to the project!

OBS.: The layout design is not go back, I'm just too focused on the design of Virtual Airlane Manager (VAM)

More news soon! :D

This here some photos of the project:

42707160.jpg

18164438.jpg

64440145.jpg

24135490.jpg69540454.jpg

19684236.jpg

• Like 1

some snapshots would be nice even though you dont have layout design!

Posted some pictures friend! :)

Very nice :D

Thank you friend! :)

Wouldn't be too keen on a direct connection to the database...

Other than that looking good :)

Thank you friend! :)

Please ask to give suggestions for the project, so that I can improve it, I will be very grateful!

I wonder also if you use this program?

I recommend you actually focus on one thing and be sure what in the end you want. I've seen several topics/project started by you, none actually receiving the attention it needed to reach a high level of quality.

For example, this project should be VA Administration yet it has aircraft status information etc. I might be missing the point though...

• Like 1

I recommend you actually focus on one thing and be sure what in the end you want. I've seen several topics/project started by you, none actually receiving the attention it needed to reach a high level of quality.

For example, this project should be VA Administration yet it has aircraft status information etc. I might be missing the point though...

Good friend, okay? First posted various topics because I want to let the staff very informed because I still do not have website ready! And the project is already receiving information from the SIM state aircraft! But when the pictures were posted with FSX disconnected as you can see in the pictures! And I added a feather aircraft with intuition leaving more attractive but my main focus is the administration! Thank you! Hope this helps! :)

Well my suggestion would be proper authentication:

- Create a site module to handle client connections

- Re-check permissions regularly to ensure anyone who has permissions revoked can't still use it

Then if you give someone this tool and they go crazy you don't have to go change all your database details everywhere, you can just delete their account.

You did not get my point, but never mind. ;)

Sorry I do not understand you friend, I'm Brazilian and I'm not very good with English! ;)

Well my suggestion would be proper authentication:

- Create a site module to handle client connections

- Re-check permissions regularly to ensure anyone who has permissions revoked can't still use it

Then if you give someone this tool and they go crazy you don't have to go change all your database details everywhere, you can just delete their account.

Thanks for the tip friend! :)