Midsouth Virtual Air

Hello! I want to invite everyone to come and check out Midsouth Virtual Air! We a re a VA out of Memphis (KMEM) with a mission to promote Midsouth flying. Our site is top knotch and is always being updated. We are looking for new pilots, so get your application in now!

Chase Freeman, CEO Midsouth Virtual Air

Chase,

Looking good so far! If I were you, I would invest in a custom skin for your VA. It will make your airline look better, and will earn you a whole lot of respect in these forums and the vCommunity! They usually run between $50-$200, but do check around in the "Paid Services" section of the forums to find some developers and to get some quotes moving around.

Good luck, blue skies!

Chase,

Looking good so far! If I were you, I would invest in a custom skin for your VA. It will make your airline look better, and will earn you a whole lot of respect in these forums and the vCommunity! They usually run between $50-$200, but do check around in the "Paid Services" section of the forums to find some developers and to get some quotes moving around.

Good luck, blue skies!

You actually dont need to pay if you dont want to....use one of the free skins offered to the community and rebuild from that. Relatively easy and very cost effective. Of course if you prefer to pay the $50-$200 well...you can do that too! I know what im saying. My vDelta...paid no one to build my site....i did it all...and as for respect from the community. Keep in mind...you wont be able to please everyone....just take criticism well ...and as long as you are happy with your design and so are your pilots...who cares what others think.

• Like 1