Transferring from VABase to PHPVMS

caribbeanflyboy

Hi everyone,

Name's Shaigan and I'm the CEO of Vanity Airways. www.vanityairways.com

I'm wondering if anyone can explain or even perhaps offer assistance as to how to incorporate PHPVMS into our already designed template. I'm not a web guy, but perhaps if someone can offer advice as to the process or even offer to assist one of the guys that helped put our site together, maybe we too can be able to benefit from this great software.

PHPVMS has features that VABase nor any other software i know around can offer. The community should be very greatful to the authors of this tool!

Thanks for your cooperation in advance,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

Having tried several times to figure this out on my own, with no success i'd like to ask if anyone else is willing to help me. I have the template for the site, which we currently have, though We'll need someone who's willing to add phpvms to the template. If you're interested in designing a new template with the phpvms system that's fine, either way i'm willing to pay for your efforts. PM me or drop me a line at shaiganmarten(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks in advance ;)