Codeshare admin module

Strider

As some of you have seen in my post in the va section, I have a codeshare module. It at the time did not have an admin side thus I had to add all the codeshares in manually. I have now since created a module, using Simpilots events as a base but edited to add in new codeshare routes. The adding of the codeshares works a dream, it adds the new route into the codeshare table and all. But the main view where you should see the ones currently in the db do not show. And I cant for the life of me work out why. I have switched the way the if else statement looks at it and it just gives me an error, saying an invalid argument supplied for foreach.

<?php
$this->show('codeshare/codeshare_header.tpl');

echo 'Click On Codeshare For Details/Editing<hr />';

echo '<h4>Codeshares</h4><hr />';
   if(!$codeshare)
   {
  echo '<table width="100%">';
   echo '<tr><td width="30%"><u>Schedule ID</u></td><td width="60%"><u>Airline</u></td></tr>';

foreach($codeshare as $codeshares)
   {
    echo '<tr><td><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/index.php/CodeShare_admin/get_codeshare?id='.$codeshares->id.'">'.$codeshares->schedid.'</a></td>';
    echo '<td>'.$codeshares->airline.'</td></tr>';
   }

echo '</table>';
   }
   else
   {
         echo 'No Codeshares found';
   }

?>   

There is the code from the index page of the module.

• Like 2

have a problem importing the sql

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''image' varchar(255) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHA' at line 5

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `phpvms_codeshares` (

`id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

`schedid` int( 11 ) NOT NULL ,

`airline` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL ,

'image'varchar( 255 ) NOT NULL ,

PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )

) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT =28;

I solved it by manually creating the table dont know why it did not work to import the via mysql import option

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm, not sure, this happened with jet2 virtual, they installed it, I even installed it, but it did not work for them. And I do not know why. It is the same code that works for others who say it works for them. Do any errors show up for you?