Codeshare module V2.3

Strider

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and I just wanted to know if this module allows for the hours to be logged on both VAs. For eg: VA 1 has a codeshare with VA 2. So when a pilot flies a codeshare flight will both the VAs get the logged hours? If yes, how? And if no, is there anyway by which I can enable this?

Thanks in advance, 

Anther 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have released version 1.4 You can now include flight numbers of the airline operating the flight. So if you have a codeshare flight and have it under your own companies flight number you can show the flight number of the operating company.I have also removed the image inputting input box in the add a new codeshare, as it is not required, as the airline code will suffice.

Download: https://github.com/Strider2/codeshare

• Strider changed the title to Codeshare module V1.4
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 10:56 PM, Strider said:

I have released version 1.4 You can now include flight numbers of the airline operating the flight. So if you have a codeshare flight and have it under your own companies flight number you can show the flight number of the operating company.I have also removed the image inputting input box in the add a new codeshare, as it is not required, as the airline code will suffice.

Download: https://github.com/Strider2/codeshare

Hi 

i dont become the Image working. Anybode a Idea.... And no i will no change to tpl. I need Assistance for phpversion

Thanks

I have updated this module to V2, it has a lot of changes to what it was before.

It enables you to now add airlines to it's own table, and add the schedules directly from the module into the main schedules table with its own aircraft code. The airlines you put in will not be available to choose when a pilot registers. But will show the code in the schedules. Please follow the instructions on updating this module. The schedules you add through this module will not be editable from the edit schedule form in the main schedule in the admin panel. As the airlines will not be there to choose from. It will require you to re-add the codeshare flights through this module.

You can get the updated module here: https://github.com/Strider2/codeshare

Edited by Strider

22 hours ago, Strider said:

He actualizado este módulo a V2, tiene muchos cambios a lo que era antes.

Ahora le permite agregar líneas aéreas a su propia tabla y agregar los horarios directamente desde el módulo a la tabla principal de horarios con su propio código de avión. Las aerolíneas que ingrese no estarán disponibles para elegir cuando se registre un piloto. Pero mostrará el código en los horarios. Siga las instrucciones para actualizar este módulo. Las programaciones que agregue a través de este módulo no podrán editarse desde el formulario de edición de programación en la programación principal en el panel de administración. Como las aerolíneas no estarán allí para elegir. Será necesario que vuelva a agregar los vuelos de código compartido a través de este módulo.

Puede descargar la actualización aquí: https://github.com/Strider2/codeshare

Hello Strider,

in my airline I used the previous version and it is an excellent module. Today I have successfully downloaded and installed version 2 but unfortunately it is very difficult for me to do what is stated in section 3 of the instructions. I don't know much about that and I don't want to do something wrong although I did the respective backups.

Is there an easier way to do that?

Thank you so much.

Julio

Unnfortunately, not at the moment, the constraints which are located if you go to structure view, then you should have two options above one relation view. If the code on the schedule is a link when you view it in the browse bar, you will need to remove the constraints, if not, then it should work without having to do that.

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Unnfortunately, not at the moment, the constraints which are located if you go to structure view, then you should have two options above one relation view. If the code on the schedule is a link when you view it in the browse bar, you will need to remove the constraints, if not, then it should work without having to do that.

Strider,

Do you can post an example of how the table should look by adding codeshare and codenum to the schedules? For me to try it, surely you would help many of us with that. As I said in the previous message it is the only thing I could not do.

Or post some other images of the module for us to help us.

Thank you.

Edited by VIELMA16

codeshare should be an into and allow to be null, as it is not required for all schedules, and codenum should be a varchar with around 6 to 10 characters. Click on add 1 row at the bottom of the structure and add it at the end.

db_structure.jpg

Sorry my bad, I had made a little coding error, which has now been fixed, and is up on the my github account. Please download it and replace the CodeShareData.class.php in core>commonand it should fix a problem with adding the schedules.

Replace codeshare_new_form.php in admin>templates>codeshare. It will fix a flighttime error.

Edited by Strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • Strider changed the title to Codeshare module V2.3
  • 1 year later...

I found a small error which I have fixed, it is just to one file and can be made easily yourself by going to the template file codeshare>airline>Airlineview.php and looking for where it is looking for the description of the airline, change:

$airlines->desc;

to

$airlines->airdesc