Tourcalendar V1

Strider

Try this version

https://github.com/web541/Tcal

It's just going into the data class and changing public function to public static function

EDIT: Now that I look at your post now, not sure where you got the supplied date line from.

I believe the date lines come from the tpl file that someone uploaded on the last page to show previous month and next month as well as current month.

I believe the date lines come from the tpl file that someone uploaded on the last page to show previous month and next month as well as current month.

Interesting, I got the one from ProAvia (which is the one I think you were talking about) and the date lines only showed the date('m'), etc. and not the lines above.

Anyway, glad you got it sorted!

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread but I am experiencing the same issues as above and was wondering if there was any fix? I change the "public function" to public static function after getting;

Strict Standards: Non-static method EventsData::get_upcoming_events_dates() should not be called statically in

But then get the following error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in

Using SimPilot's 5.5.2, php version 5.4.

16 minutes ago, skyguyt said:

Sorry to revive an old thread but I am experiencing the same issues as above and was wondering if there was any fix? I change the "public function" to public static function after getting;

Strict Standards: Non-static method EventsData::get_upcoming_events_dates() should not be called statically in

But then get the following error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in

Using SimPilot's 5.5.2, php version 5.4.

Well, fixed all errors. I had been using the old EventsData class file, uploaded the new one, changed all of the "public function" to "public static function" values, and it all shows correctly! Now the only thing left is figuring out why it somehow is not connected to the database anymore. Admin module won't push anything to the database after this change and even though there is something in the database from before I fixed the first reported error, it does not show on the website. 

The search continues lol. 

18 minutes ago, skyguyt said:

Well, fixed all errors. I had been using the old EventsData class file, uploaded the new one, changed all of the "public function" to "public static function" values, and it all shows correctly! Now the only thing left is figuring out why it somehow is not connected to the database anymore. Admin module won't push anything to the database after this change and even though there is something in the database from before I fixed the first reported error, it does not show on the website. 

The search continues lol. 

FIXED!

The EventsData.class.php needed the added 

".TABLE_PREFIX."

added before each of the db calls. Utilize all other fixes in this thread and then also add the change and you should be golden. 

Too much coding, not enough coffee. Hopefully this helps others!