Tourcalendar V1

Strider

Dont work for me :( when i upload files and replace EventsData.class.php the event i create dosent show in Admin Panel ( on calendar itself also dont show ) but when i upload oryginal EventsData.class.php from event mod its ok i got all my events but i dont show on calendar.

I am unable to access your events module as I need to be logged in. Try uploading simpilots original file, imy one only has an extra bit of code, which shouldn't hinder the operating of the events module.

I will pm you with login details to test account on my page , have a look now is with simpilots original file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is the updated version of the EventsData.class.php that should work. It should solve the problem with the events disappering. All i did was add

".TABLE_PREFIX."events"

between

public function get_upcoming_events_dates()
   {
    $query = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."events";

return DB::get_results($query);
   }

and i basically did that for each function.

EventsData.class.php.zip

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Administrators

I have been unable to get any events to display other than those of the current month. When viewing months other than the current month, the current month's events displayed - same current month's events no matter what month I selected. After finding a blog by a gentleman named David Walsh (possible original code for the php calendar) and doing a bit of reading of the comments there, I was able to get all events to show in their correct month.

I am not a PHP coder. I only edited one existing file in Strider's original package. There may be a more efficient way to achieve the same outcome I was able to attain.

There are just a few minor changes/additions to the code in "TourCalendar.tpl". The attached fie contains my edited file. Of course, the calendar display is specific to my site and the format may not match yours - this includes everything between the <style> </style> tags near the top of the file - so don't change that in your file if your calendar display already fits well with your site.

Changes which corrected my issue from above are between " /* keep going with days... */ " and " /** QUERY THE DATABASE ..... "

TourCalendar.zip

• 11 months later...

Ok so is anyone else getting the calling static error now days? I know this is old news but I have been away from coding for some time and I am out of touch. How did everyone fix this issue?

Notice: Undefined index: month in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/core/templates/TourCalendar.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: year in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/core/templates/TourCalendar.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Non-static method EventsData::get_upcoming_events_dates() should not be called statically in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/core/templates/TourCalendar.php on line 83

**EDIT**

I fixed the lines 24 and 25 error by using a

$month = (int) (!empty($_GET['month']) ? $_GET['month'] : date('m'));
$year = (int) (!empty($_GET['year']) ? $_GET['year'] : date('Y'));

instead of the supplied

$month = (int) ($_GET['month'] ? $_GET['month'] : date('m'));
$year = (int) ($_GET['year'] ? $_GET['year'] : date('Y'));

I still have the static error going on

**EDIT**

All fixed

Edited by TAV1702