New Log/Acars Software APVacars

Vangelis

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just how far can this be customised?

It virtually has an unlimited potential to be customized in any way or form(Given that the open-source code has been provided). You can modify the look&feel, add new classes(which can in turn be features), extend others, utilize APIs. It's all about your knowledge and your ability to apply these customization through VB .NET.

It virtually has an unlimited potential to be customized in any way or form(Given that the open-source code has been provided). You can modify the look&feel, add new classes(which can in turn be features), extend others, utilize APIs. It's all about your knowledge and your ability to apply these customization through VB .NET.

I am aware of the potential but I meant rather as far as Vangelis will allow, for example turning it into a new client altogether. Not for public release of course.

• Members

If you intend to customize it and use it for your VA then the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported licence allows you to do so and that is why i created the open source for public i will just remember you what your obligations are.

Under the following terms:

• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
  • NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
  • ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.

If you use part of the code/layout or whatever from the open source it is still under the same licence

also it would be nice and kind of you if you want to share the code with me as i like to collect code <--(that sound weird i know)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 15/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, bass said:

Aircraft is our of service-   What does it mean? Always goes this error.

that the aircraft selected in the schedule is out of service

On 15/4/2017 at 10:18 PM, bass said:

How to add LOG weather data, visibility, wind, release the flaps, landing gear and so on?

For flaps landing gear and etc you need to check what are the fsuipc variables and add them

have alook at these files

http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/FSUIPC_SDK.zip