New Log/Acars Software APVacars

Vangelis

• 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, Vangelis said:

no idea it is a long time ago that i wrote it can you open a test acount and send me the credentials ?

Yes it certainly was a long time ago this was written, didn't realise till I looked at the date, 2013 :o

I've mailed you the test credentials

• 2 months later...

Long time is right, curious if you have it fixed yet, if not, one major problem is the script line, you can't have <html> and <body> first of all on the same call line. 2 different animals. 2nd, the type=/text is totally wrong, and it also needs its own call such as this for example;

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,400,700,300italic,400italic,700italic" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> ( see how the type="text/css"> is called?? this applies to most everything in the <head> example </head> ONLY area, before the closing of the head of course. Much more on this, but let me know if you need help

Jim

• Members
3 hours ago, Heritage1 said:

Long time is right, curious if you have it fixed yet, if not, one major problem is the script line, you can't have <html> and <body> first of all on the same call line. 2 different animals. 2nd, the type=/text is totally wrong, and it also needs its own call such as this for example;

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,400,700,300italic,400italic,700italic" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> ( see how the type="text/css"> is called?? this applies to most everything in the <head> example </head> ONLY area, before the closing of the head of course. Much more on this, but let me know if you need help

Jim

I didnt got anything not in my email nor in pm of the forum

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/4/2018 at 7:26 AM, Vangelis said:

Did you bid on a flight ?

Hey you still alive? 

I'm also not getting anything when i click bid flight. I'm using the source provided to make my own however i don't understand what you have done wrong here as i am unable to get it working..

There are no errors.

2 hours ago, Vangelis said:

I am still alive as you can see from my post's . the opensource that you can find on github is for phpvms 5 so i dont think you can make it work without a major rewriting

Good to hear your still here. 

I'm planning to use it with phpvms 5 however it dosnt work, i have allredy fixed several bugs with it and plan to update it to vb2019  

But whatever i do i just cannot get it to work. I might aswell rewrite the whole program if that turns out easier.