New Log/Acars Software APVacars

Vangelis

• Members

I do not know how many people are using it that means if it is wroth the time ,

also it meant to be a free software

if you want all that what you ask there are custom solutions such as APVAcars custom and etc if you wish something custom we could discus it best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends, I have the following error when I close the configuration window:

Conversion from string " <div id="codon_crit_error"

" to type 'Double' is not valid.

Marcosilva, I also had that error.

The fix is to make sure you have the APVacars.php module uploaded to the correct location of your website, which is \core\modules\APVacars

Enjoy!

the module is located in weburl/ABVirtual/core/modules/APVacars/APVacars.php

but still getting this error what to do?

Great addon.

It would be great to be able to change the FPL. Sometimes there are last minute changes, due to NOTAMs, etc, and having the option to file a new FPL would me more than helpful.

LE

Some issues:

1. "You Landed @ 57 Knots and with 0 Vertival Speed". Actually I've landed with 117kt at a vertical speed of -158 ft/min. I really don't know where that 57 and 0 came from.

2. typo "Vertival" -> "Vertical"

3. "Below Fl100 you need to turn on the landing lights" it is not completely correct. It is encouraged to have the landing lights on, but it is not mandatory. Lots of pilots turn on the landing lights at "gear down" or after receiving landing celarance

4. some posiotion reports would also be nice, let's say every 30 or 15 minutes. Coordintates, altitude and speed.

5. reaching and leaving cruising altitude would be also nice to have, in the log.

• Members

Great addon.

It would be great to be able to change the FPL. Sometimes there are last minute changes, due to NOTAMs, etc, and having the option to file a new FPL would me more than helpful.

Thank you

Thats why the paywere versions exists this is a sample of what you can get

maybe after some other modules that i have in mind i will continue to develop it to what users are asking

LE

Some issues:

1. "You Landed @ 57 Knots and with 0 Vertival Speed". Actually I've landed with 117kt at a vertical speed of -158 ft/min. I really don't know where that 57 and 0 came from.

Usualy that hapens when the airplane bounces on the runway it keeps the latest numbers

2. typo "Vertival" -> "Vertical"

Will corect it asap

3. "Below Fl100 you need to turn on the landing lights" it is not completely correct. It is encouraged to have the landing lights on, but it is not mandatory. Lots of pilots turn on the landing lights at "gear down" or after receiving landing celarance

Was thinking the same thing when i wrote the software but i prefered to use the same as fspap and kacars

may a selection would be nice will see on future realeases

4. some posiotion reports would also be nice, let's say every 30 or 15 minutes. Coordintates, altitude and speed.

5. reaching and leaving cruising altitude would be also nice to have, in the log.

On future releases

Thank you again for trying the software and mentioning the problems

• 2 weeks later...

First i'd like to thank Vangelis for great work he did.

I have done some modifications in modul and program and now we use it as official acars in Croatia Airlines Virtual.

So it look like that:

46D896F0-DB4A-9448-B7A4-F76FD42C80D9_thumb.jpg

(Powered by frubar.net)

I made changes in modul to enable charter flights (liveupdate and progress did not work correctly)

In program, i have found a problem when sending 'liveupdate' and requesting 'progress' from server. When program wait for response from server, it block all logging events, so i have put 'liveupdate' and 'progress' in separate process. Now everything is fluid and responsive.

I have included some more events in log.

If somebody want this version of modul and source code, send me PM.

• Members

As the pictures are not working i searched google and found one but it is too small as far as i can see i like the design.

Also i would love to see the code of the module and the Visual studio source if that is ok with you.

You can post it here for further reference.

• Members

Hello

Thank you for using APVacars

After a small break due to work isues i have fixed some bugs and a typo (Thank you loplofor bringing it up)

Feel free to download the update 1.0.0.5 from here

Bugs that are fixed is

1 A problem that a popup showed up because Flight Progress

2 A typo in Vertical speed corected

3 Flight Information went missing when you closed the tabb and wanted to see it again

Source code on Github has been updated asswell.

If you have a problem or you found a bug or you think something is missing please post it so it can be corrected/added

For your Information in plans are to make APVacars translateable and to be able to have multiple profiles for multiple airlines

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello

Thank you for using APVacars

Feel free to download the update 1.0.0.6 from here

Bugs that are fixed is

1 Anonymous MySQL connections from logged using APVacars resulting in unnecessary connections to the database

2 Icon changed to 8 bit to support windows XP because the old logo sometimes resulted in an error

3 Acars update method changed and placed to a backround worker so it keeps updating the flight log when the acars table is updating.

I would like to thank Bruno from Croatia Virtual for spotting the problems and suggesting solutions.

Source code on Github has been updated as swell.

If you have a problem or you found a bug or you think something is missing please post it so it can be corrected/added

Best regards

• Members

Well i tried it and it seems to be working with your site i even sended a pirep.

My setup is windows 7 64 bit

fs9

Please can you tell me are you the only one in your va that has the problem or is it the same with your other pilots ?

You can try to uninstall apvacars delete the folder in my documents and program files and download a new copy and install it.