Import Problems

UAVCEO

I did some changes to my VA and that included changes with a new site, but that isn't really a problem. I installed phpvms on this site and it is going great, but when I try to import the schedule, all it says is "DO NOT REFRESH OR STOP THIS PAGE" but nothing with the schedule shows up below. You can download the schedule and take a look, but everything should work fine. Why won't it import? (It is in .csv format and it's the template, so everything should work.) http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=034b88bff86976c2d2db6fb9a8902bda

• Administrators

So nothing is imported?Are the airlines you use added (in this case UAL as the "code")? What about the aircraft (the aircraft name needs to match the name in the CSV).I don't think the size is too large, but try splitting it into 3/4 files. Or try maybe one file with about 10 plans in the CSV and see if that works first. Admittedly, I didn't try with anything more than about 15kb.Let me know about those, and then we can investigate further from there.