phpVMS Extended

TAV1702

Hi Dave

I have a very old copy of phpVMS running Version 2.1.v2.1.934-75-g25792f4

is it possible to update that version easily to your extended version? I took and converted Nabeels new version to your extended version and the database took some work to get it to work due to the no pay per flight thing being missing from his newest version. That was on that SRT site I spoke to you about a while back. It runs great now.

The version I am running now on my other site, has the pay per flight so it all should match up I am guessing.

Take care,

Ray

• Administrators

Tough to say exactly depending on what modifications you have made. It is basically the latest 934 version with some fixes and additional items including;

Simpilotgroup plugins manager

FSFK Image Upload Corrections

Security Fixes to match ver 935

Fix to Stats class for most popular routes

Additional skin folder containing the 960Grid framework

You can find a lot of the changes here -> https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpVMS_extended/commits/master

Thanks for the reply Dave. I do have my site modified quite heavily, but the database is pretty much stock out of the box including any mods I may have added. I currently have a install on wamp server. I'll take a stab at it there and see what happens. Worst thing could be I scrap it and start from scratch ;) Its a fresh virgin install as is.