not sure how to get around this

Warchild

Ok, so i created my test csv import file using airports i want to be able to fly from and too ( mostly australian outback postage stamps) but when i try to import it, i get this error.ICAO YFLS not added... retriving information:Could not retrieve information about YFLS, try again, skipping for now...ICAO YDPO not added... retriving information:Could not retrieve information about YDPO, try again, skipping for now...ICAO YNAA not added... retriving information:Could not retrieve information about YNAA, try again, skipping for now...ICAO YCCL not added... retriving information:Could not retrieve information about YCCL, try again, skipping for now...The import process is complete!Is there any way around this??? or is there a way that i can import all the airports from fsx?? i'd like to not be stuck using just larger airports.. Thanks pam

::huckles:: i just may do that ::LOL; Theres a wonderful Wiki page with practically every airport in the world on it arrange alphabetically by ICAO.As for shcedules... Oi.. I'm probably going to over complicate it like I always do so bear with me.. I'm a dispatch company. So joe shmoe walks into the office and he's got a shipment of 10 tons of fertilizer he needs to get from podunk illinois, to eukia california. both of the airports are postage stamp airports. i create a job order, which in turn generates a flight and flight number that goes on the hot board to be bid on. the flight gets flown, the pirep gets filed, and if the pilot made it on time he gets the hours, if he is overtime, he gets docked. then the flight is checked off, put into the records and is removed from the board.. Thats pretty much exactly what i would like to accomplish. my partner has some excel scripts that randomly generate cargo loads and airports. I'd use those as the basis for the job orders and to generate the departure and arrival icao's for the flight. Once the flight is done and logged, i need to remove it from the schedule as it's a one shot deal. otherwise, all i've got is the same old boring VA thing going on. Theres no game. nothing to gain lose or be challenged by.. icon_e_smile.gif Thanks again Nabeel..Pam

• Administrators

Or, instead of creating schedules, you can manually edit the pilot's hours after they tell you. But schedules would be the best way.You can't really delete schedules (I think, I'll have to check) because the PIREPs are tied to them. I'm reorganizing a few of these things, so it may be possible again. The first time around I may have made things a little too strict in terms of that way.