Help with Charter Centre Mods

nexissair

Afternoon all

I’ve been quietly reading the forum for a few months now and the wealth of information available from you all that has enabled me to learn the PHPVMS system and modify it to my needs is simply stunning, I could not have done it without your help or this forum.

Anyway here’s what I am after doing if someone would be kind enough to explain how to do it, I’m currently using the SimPilot group Charter system V1.0 and I would like to see the following modifications if at all possible.

1. In the drop down list where a pilot selects which aircraft he/she wishes to use, is it possible to filter the list by active aircraft according to pilot rank? At present all aircraft in fleet show regardless of rank and whether aircraft active or not.
  2. I am currently also using Vansers vFleetTracker_V1.1, which gives you an aircraft location based on the last pirep, What I would like to see is that when a pilot builds a new charter flight, they select an aircraft from the dropdown list (Based on the above Rank etc) and the departure field is auto completed based on what vFleetTracker_V1.1 is giving as the current aircraft location, this way a charter flight could only be flown from where the aircraft last landed.
  3. Also I seem to have a problem with the “My Charter History†page, no flights show up despite a pilot having done charter flights, everything else works fine with the charter system except the history, any ideas?

It would be great if these two modifications could be done, and would suite my needs perfectly, unfortunately I have no idea how to proceed so help would really be appreciated.

• Members

Unfortunatly i think that it would be a litle dificult as you are sugestin 2 diferent addons from 2 diferent publisher to work together.

I can install those addons on my test page and try if this can be done but i do not promise you anything

Best regards

Guys seriously its ok, I have spoken to David through the ticket support system and he's looking into it for me, The reason I posted on here was because I knew he gave support for his products but I wasn't sure if he customized them aswel, well he does and is Kindly looking at it for me :)