Jet Airways Permission Accepted

Hello Everyone,

I had called up Jet Airways today and they allowed me to use their logo and their name. Just to let everyone know I'll be starting a Jet Airway VA very soon. She will be emailing me very soon and I will have written proof of this.

Zishan, great news....and good work on landing the permissions from your real world counter part!

Ehh, thanks?

Oh come on guys give the guy some credit. Hes doing things by the book. We criticize those who dont get permission and when they get it we dont send our support?....Who understand you guys?

• Like 2

Oh come on guys give the guy some credit. Hes doing things by the book. We criticize those who dont get permission and when they get it we dont send our support?....Who understand you guys?

Yeah I know, but why post it? Why not wait until the opening?

Zishan, great news....and good work on landing the permissions from your real world counter part!

Thank you very much I done it for real now. I'll be hoping to get this started next month :D

Doing things by the book certainly, but they shouldn't have to prove it to anyone here before they open their VA. Perhaps certain people should stop harassing those who announce real-world based VAs?

• Like 3

Well i agree with Tom. Actually they dont ever have to proof that they got permission from a real world airline to no one here at this forum. Thats not what the forum is there for and and also its not our business to check any approvals here. Thats the sole task of the airline or its legal department and noone else!

• Like 3

Yeah I know, but why post it? Why not wait until the opening?

agreed!

Doing things by the book certainly, but they shouldn't have to prove it to anyone here before they open their VA. Perhaps certain people should stop harassing those who announce real-world based VAs?

agreed but what is wrong with alittle announcement. I dont get the part where you say that "people should stop harassing those who announce real-world based VAs?" you might want to elaborate more on this in a different forum!

Well i agree with Tom. Actually they dont ever have to proof that they got permission from a real world airline to no one here at this forum. Thats not what the forum is there for and and also its not our business to check any approvals here. Thats the sole task of the airline or its legal department and noone else!

Good point guys but be honest with yourselves and look back at all previous post you guys have made throughout your whole time here on these forums. All criticism. Sure its not any of our business to check for approvals but some how you guys LOVE pointing out that they dont have permission from there real world counter part. Im not talking about some of you guys in specific...emphasis on SOME!

All in all instead of just posting vague comments like "ehhh...thanks?" why not give the guy some pointers on how to make it around here. mseiwald youre a great example of success around here. im sure you can give some suggestions.

• Like 1

Hehe thanks Vanity. Actually there isnt really much that i can suggest. Only thing is to stick with your VA even if it doesnt get 50 active pilots just after launch. I see many guys here starting up a lot of VA`s and then if they just get a few pilots within the first few weeks/months they close down and try a new VA...and then do the same thing again and again. Actually when i started hellenic airways 2 years ago we had not more than about 5-6 active pilots in the first 6 months but i never thought about closing it down and open a different VA. Instead i kept adding new features to my site and improved the styling. And that still continues today. Whenever something comes to my mind I'm adding it to my site. Well and now finally hellenic airways starts to be a success with constantly at least 10 flights daily (average is around 20) but we even had days with 40. Sure there are a lot bigger VA`s with way more daily flights out there. But I´m totally satisfied with hellenic airways`s current state and it still continues to get bigger and bigger. So my suggestion is to no matter what happens stay with your projects and keep improving them continuously. Then you`ll have success.... maybe not immediately but for sure over time. If i may also do a little advertising ....our newly in cooperation with Joeri (TNTv Virtual) built alliance will be an amazing place to have fun and to support each other. However the VA`s are required to at least exist for 3 months before they can apply for membership.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

agreed!

agreed but what is wrong with alittle announcement. I dont get the part where you say that "people should stop harassing those who announce real-world based VAs?" you might want to elaborate more on this in a different forum!

Good point guys but be honest with yourselves and look back at all previous post you guys have made throughout your whole time here on these forums. All criticism. Sure its not any of our business to check for approvals but some how you guys LOVE pointing out that they dont have permission from there real world counter part. Im not talking about some of you guys in specific...emphasis on SOME!

All in all instead of just posting vague comments like "ehhh...thanks?" why not give the guy some pointers on how to make it around here. mseiwald youre a great example of success around here. im sure you can give some suggestions.

I agree with this statement completely. I have been gone for a while now, but I am back in the process of getting my VA operations going. The website still has a lot of work, but what I don't get is why a certain CEO from another Delta came into my teamspeak server to harass me about having permission. Yes, I contacted Delta directly and got a Trademark License Agreement. It consists of 3 pages with 9 paragraph sections a signature from both parties at the bottom and the 3rd page has all of the Delta fleet. I shouldn't have needed to go into that much detail, but some people are so persistent so hopefully that answered this persons question. Cheers!