Install Problem

Badge

• Administrators

I think you do need execute permissions since the scripts are executed. Might as well try 775.Also, try turning on error reporting in your server/php.ini file (display_errors=on), as well has error_reporting=E_ALL.Blank page usually indicates some sort of parse error.

I tured on the error reporting and I have a bunch of errorshttp://flyjetquest.com/Portal/install/install.php include CLASS_PATH . '/DB.class.php'; include CLASS_PATH . '/Template.class.php'; include CLASS_PATH . '/TemplateSet.class.php'; include CLASS_PATH . '/Vars.class.php';It is looking for these and not finding them and I do not see them in the zip file I download from the site or in what I have uploaded.

• Administrators

Interesting, I tested on a windows server for a while. I don't see it up yet, but I'll keep checking it to see if I can spot the error. If you do see it, if you can copy/paste the whole thing here that'd be great.ThanksNabeel