Sim Brief for phpvms

I know that many of you where waiting for it, i would like to thank Ashley Jones from virtualthomson - TuiVirtual for the motivitation to make it.

You are free to download it at http://baggelis.com/…mbrief-briefing

What it does is adding a button to your briefing template and fetch all the info from the simbrief to your website.

In order to use it you have to contact with simbrief via email at contact@simbrief.com in order to get an API key for free.

Also your pilots need to be registered with simbrief in order to use their services.

As it is free please consider buying me a coffee with the donate button

Any questions will be answered throught the forum

Download has been updated with new instructions as the old one was incorect sorry for the trounble

Thanks For all VA and Pilots Vangelis

Hey

I got this error… http://prntscr.com/443h8a

I followed your instructions as well

Thanks

What php version do you have ? it seems that the function that converts the time from timestamp to normal time is not working

What php version do you have ? it seems that the function that converts the time from timestamp to normal time is not working

Version 5.3

Same is happening to me, I have php version 5.3.21

Same issues

No errors when I play with UNIX-timestamp

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12038558/php-timestamp-into-datetime

But nothing are parsed (XML)

Ok i will have a look at it for your info i will be off for a week

Any updates?

Just arrived from a week off without internet monday i will start the research of the bug

Ok found the porblem it was a wrong file in the zip file i am sorry about it please redownload and install the new zip file and let me know

link is here

http://baggelis.com/index.php/phpvms-templates/simbrief-briefing

I am having another problem now, the button that says generate simbrief, does nothing, nothing loads or anything.

Nothing happens when I click on “Generate SimBrief”

need links so i can help most propably wrong location of files

need links so i can help most propably wrong location of files

Followed your readme file

one question:

var api_dir = 'core/modules/SimBrief/'; //Ex. "some/directory/";

Is it correct? file is there : /public_html/wj-virtual.org/core/modules/SimBrief

Thank you

there you should write full url like in your case

http://www.wj-virtual.org/virgintest/core/modules/SimBrief/
var api_dir = 'http://wj-virtual.org/core/modules/SimBrief/'; //Ex. "some/directory/";

same issue :s

add this line in your layout.tpl

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/simbrief.apiv1.js');?>"></script>

Great!! Thamk you for your help!

Now, I get new popup Simbrief but get this Fatal Error: Unknown aircraft typedd

i saw it the dash aircraft has actualy an icao code of DH8C and not DHC8 you have to make sure that the icao codes of your aiplanes are the same of siembrief you can have a look in the my fleet option of simbrief