Top Pilot Missing Flights

We just found out that last December the Top Pilot mod was not adding all the flight. When we counted the pilots hours manually for the month, he was 10+ hours off. The Top pilot mod shorted him the hours. This happened to many pilots. I have already noticed it happening this month already. The pilot in the screenshot is short two flights. Any idea what may have caused this?

Look at the flights for Charles Prowse - AKA1631. You will see Top Pilots shows with 6 flights so far this month.

 

Now look at his PIREPS for this month. You can see that there is 8 showing.

For some reason this module stopped working on one of my VA’s i have no explanation why, it works on one but not the other.

I installed a different Top Pilot mod last night. I got the same results. Is it possible the phpVMS is the culprit?

I have no idea, since hosts are starting to phase out 5.3 to 5.6 im hoping Nabeel can work his magic for this new version to migrate over to.