kACARS - Translations

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

I have been working with Artjom to translate kACARS_Free into Russian. I am now looking for anyone else who would like to have their language included in the next release. If you do please PM or email me and I will send you the text file containing what needs to be translated. I will also include your name on the about page.

I appreciate all of your help. I would like to get as many translations as possible before releasing the next version.

Thank you all,

Jeff

I would like to thank Artjom for his time. He has been extremely helpful in getting this going.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeff...

I am adding the language file for the spanish translation for the kACARS_Free application, :unsure:

you may move the file to a better place, and make it available to everyone... (That speaks spanish!) :rolleyes:

I might have to double check it later, when I have a little more time and search for any errors in typing.

Sergio Korlowsky

I have been working with Artjom to translate kACARS_Free into Russian. I am now looking for anyone else who would like to have their language included in the next release. If you do please PM or email me and I will send you the text file containing what needs to be translated. I will also include your name on the about page.

I appreciate all of your help. I would like to get as many translations as possible before releasing the next version.

Thank you all,

Jeff

I would like to thank Artjom for his time. He has been extremely helpful in getting this going.

novo v1.0 up Portuguese.xml

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...