Northern Airlines :: The UK's newest VA

Hi everyone,

I am the CEO of Northern Airlines a brand new airline based at Manchester and Glasgow in the UK. We operate a fleet of all the 737NG aircraft, BAe 146-300, 757-200WL, 767-300ER and 777-200/300ER to destinations worldwide ranging from short 20 minute domestic "hops" to full on long haul flights.

We currently need new pilots in order to expand. We ask everyone even with no experience to join us as we desperately need more people to join. As more pilots join, I can add new routes and continue to expand.

I am also offering 100% transfer hours (at time of sign-up) for all experienced pilots (with valid reference) and you can still continue to fly for your previous VA (if they allow it).

We also try and minimise the number of automated e-mails that we send out and once you apply to be a pilot, you will be sent a personal e-mail from myself confirming your registration and giving you more information.

come and take a look: http://www.flynorthern.co.cc

Thanks,

Jamie - CEO of Northern Airlines