FS2004 Graphics

MrAmsterdam

Hi everyone,

Just throwing a question out there. I have a Nvidia 8800GTS videocard and i also use Nhancer to enhance the graphics.

Now, my problem is that when i go out of my plane and look at the taxiway in the distance... i see that the lines on the taxiway and other details are blurry or something like that. i really dont know how to explain. Maybe you can see the video i attach to this post...

Its similar to my problem....

Hope someone can tell me what settings i should adjust...

Lucas

• Moderators

Umm, werid. I never got that.

All my FS2004 settings are maxed high on a 2.45GHz and 254 MB of Video and 3 GB of RAM computer. I don't get the burrlys.

Try max your settings to see, if it worked, then it's the secnecy or airport details settings.

Or if you downloaded any seconery add-ons.

Umm, werid. I never got that.

All my FS2004 settings are maxed high on a 2.45GHz and 254 MB of Video and 3 GB of RAM computer. I don't get the burrlys.

Try max your settings to see, if it worked, then it's the secnecy or airport details settings.

Or if you downloaded any seconery add-ons.

Well, everything is already set to high. As far as i know everytthing is set to high on my videocard. I didn't have that problem before..

Anti Aliasing? trilinear filtering or something??

Hopefully you can help me out here?

Lucas

• Moderators

Well, everything is already set to high. As far as i know everytthing is set to high on my videocard. I didn't have that problem before..

Anti Aliasing? trilinear filtering or something??

Hopefully you can help me out here?

Lucas

this looks like something with the aa or the af look in your nhancer also what you can try is to download a preset for fs2004 for nhanser

possible you have updated your nvidia or nhancer files and is the update worse than the last driver.

gr joeri