how install the css drop down menus

El Macara

hi, i want to know how I can install the css drop down menus?

obsessblue currently use the skin, I would like to know what is the name of the file that I go to install the css drop down menus?

please do not just need to know the name of the file, also need to know how to install it step by step.

here I send in attach the css drop down menus that I want to install to have an idea that can help better.

agradesco the help they can give me

pro_dropdown_2.zip

I'm in the process of doing it too, but I'll try the basics.

1. Copy the menu HTML from the zip file and paste in your layout.tpl.

2. Copy the menu CSS from the zip file and paste in your style.css.

3. Upload all the .gifs and the JavaScript (.js) files from the zip file to your web directory.

That's it really, from there you need to customize both the CSS and HTML yourself to suit you.

Hope this helps, and if not, then I'm sure someone else round here can give a more detailed explanation.

I'm in the process of doing it too, but I'll try the basics.

1. Copy the menu HTML from the zip file and paste in your layout.tpl.

2. Copy the menu CSS from the zip file and paste in your style.css.

3. Upload all the .gifs and the JavaScript (.js) files from the zip file to your web directory.

That's it really, from there you need to customize both the CSS and HTML yourself to suit you.

Hope this helps, and if not, then I'm sure someone else round here can give a more detailed explanation.

hi, thanks for answering.

I copy the file stuhover.js I believe is the menu and paste it into the file layout.tpl

pro_dropdown_2.css then copy the file and paste it into the file styles.css

went up all the gif to my root directory

but does not work,

I have a question:

When I copy the stuhover.js (menu) where in the file layout.tpl is that I put you copy the menu?

just as where in the styles.css file is that I paste the copied file pro_dropdown_2.css?

the gif pictures simply got on my main root directory, I have no knowledge if I have to put in some specific folder.

anyone else read this message so you can understand and should help lower the file that is in attach so you can help

I hope you can help me thanks ...