Regional Elite Virtual Idea and Help!

Here is what I have going on. I am starting a VA that will focus on the regional sector (below 100 seats) of all the worlds airlines. I personally love Regional flying for the short flights. I have compiled schedules for most of the airlines I want to operate/ More will be added along the way. What I am looking for is someone who is proficient in PHPvms to help get us started. I managed to get it installed and have added some routes but that is about it. Browsing these forums the last couple pf days, I have learned a lot but am lost when it comes to all of this coding. I came across a PHPvms website that I really enjoyed and loved how it looked and operated. http://allegiantvirtual.com/ (Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for) I have emailed the CEO and am asking for their help as well. If you are interested in this idea, let me know. I need a lot of help. Monetary compensation is available. We have secured a website/hosting & a financial backer. Our website is below. Thanks.

David Fisch

www.regionaleliteva.com