PIREPS table

Wingthor

Hi again...

I currently working with an addon which I think will have to 'explode' the raw data from the pireps table in the database. When inspecting the database it seems like FSPassengers pirep's raw data goes to the field log, while fsfk's goes to the table source. Where the free Xacars goes I don't know, does any one know?

Is this a bug, which I can expected to be fixed? It is no big issue, but it is nice to know when coding the addon.

Regards

Hi again...

I currently working with an addon which I think will have to 'explode' the raw data from the pireps table in the database. When inspecting the database it seems like FSPassengers pirep's raw data goes to the field log, while fsfk's goes to the table source. Where the free Xacars goes I don't know, does any one know?

Is this a bug, which I can expected to be fixed? It is no big issue, but it is nice to know when coding the addon.

Regards

Never mind, seems like the reports in the fspx pireps missing aircraft info. Guess thats why some data apears in the log field of the table.