scandiFLY „On Air“

scandiFLY VA

At first I have to say thank you for all the developers, especially Nabeel, who brings this project forward, it’s an amazing peace of code.

For “beginners†not always easy to understand, but I’m a little proud to say, with no experience in php, mysql, css…. It’s done – we are now online. (I know the Forum in and out… ;-)

scandiFLY at first is a project, who comes form FSEconomy, where we made since 2009 our first steps. But this wonderful place offers only possibilities to fly as GA- Pilot with smaller aircrafts . Bigger planes as Airbusses, Boeings aren’t in their portfolio.

I have to say, that I have a look since over 2 years for phpvms, but the intention, developing an own VA wasn’t given at this time. But time changes so for 2 months a few members of scandiFLY FSE and me decided to make a bigger step. And the result is scandiFLY VA.

The project never is ready, it’s a BETA Version yet, but I hope in future to understand more of coding, so that the website will be growing to a professional status.

Nabeel, thank you one more time, greetings from Germany, chris

One little question at final:

Does anybody have a working menu for brilliancev1? The layout.tpl incl. the css file is like a monster for me. ;-)