Realistic Virtual Airline

vader21

Hello all,

Sorry i been gone for so long things have not been very good financially therefore causing me to barely have any free time. As you all been aware i started an add on for an ifs and i never got to finish it, if anyone wants the code i will be more then glad to pass it on. But this topic is not about this, after many hours of planning and thinking this through i have decided to start a Virtual airline of my own. This will be done with great love an appreciation to the hobby.

The airline will be called "jetFree" | Slogan: Always free to fly...

Based out of Boston Logan International Airport in Boston Massachusetts. The fleet will initiate with three Boeing 777-200ER and a dozen international routes. We will aim to provide long and short haul service across the globe with first class supplies.

With my great knowledge of webdesign i will build around phpvms and a portion of custom addons. I have over 10 years of coding with a degree in IT.

I need a few people who are interested in forming a great alliance to make this possible. I will appoint every position to who ever meets the qualifications including CEO. If you are interested let me know by PM or simply comment below.

Thank you so much! With your help we can form a virtual airline like its meant to be!