Need someone to assist in a little website customization

fireflight

Hey all,

Alright, first off, I know this is probably an impossible request but I figured I might give it a go.

Second, I know nothing about coding in phpVMS or any other web coding type stuff, only bare basic HTML.

So needless to say, I am in desprate need of somebody who knows how to work with phpVMS to help me with a few things.

Now, I already have a template to use, so full website making is NOT needed. All I need is someone who can take said template and customize it to the needs of my airline. I have a logo and can make the majority of the graphics nessacary. Here is a basic rundown of what I need done:

• Change logo's and graphics/background to the graphics I provide
  • Change around the content of the page based on what I need, and know how to include modules on the pages as I may need some moved around a little.
  • Rearrange the navigation menu, including making sub menus for certain pages
  • Do a little customization with forms as far as registration and PIREP reporting is concerned
  • Other minor changes where needed but would not take very much work if the person knows how to do it.

Thats pretty much it. It's not very much work for a person that knows their way around, and would probably not take too terribly long. The only problem I have is that I'm just a teen...I dont have money for paid services or to pay someone to do it, I have college to get ready for. So I have to have someone that would be willing to do all or part of the above for free.

If you think you might be of some assistance, email me off topic at dinodan@bellsouth.net and let me know what you can do.

Thanks!!! :D

• 1 month later...