JetBlue Virtual - Looking for Staff!

Dear all,

Some may know me from the VATSIM world as a dedicated VATUSA member, past air traffic manager, and instructor on VATSIM. I have decided to venture on a journey towards the creation of a new virtual airline that is releasing next month. Myself and my staff have had a multitude of experience in the virtual airline field with the success of our last virtual airline which had a large dedicated pilot crew.

We decided to continue the venture based off of the popular American airline, JetBlue. We have gained permission, have our website (which looks beautiful) close to all setup, and we are searching for staff members in the following positions:

• New York (JFK) Crewbase Manager
  • Boston (BOS) Crewbase Manager
  • Long Beach (LGB) Crewbase Manager
  • Orlando (MCO) Crewbase Manager
  • Fort Lauderdale (FLL) Crewbase Manager
  • Chief Airline Events Officer
  • Chief Training Officer

Each position requires its own set of pre-requirements; however, preferred applicants have at least one year virtual airline management experience, basic HTML knowledge, and time towards the virtual airline. Applicants can send their letter of interest via private message on this forum.

Unfortunately I did not release the website URL and the actual name of the virtual airline because we are making some finishing touches to the website and would prefer not to find people searching around the backend :-).

Petey Shivery